Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO!
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES…
• Spark plugs, spark plugs … they changed the aisles again!
• Where’s the Viagra? It’s grab-a-granny night at the club house tonight.
• President of the Mild Ones.
• Still growing old disgracefully.
• Which aisle has the f#cking Stage 1 kit?
• There ain’t no grease around here…
• I always wanted to ride my bike inside the supermarket, now I can and no-one bats an eyelid.
• The Aisle of Old Man TT
• Kitchen wares! WTF? I’m supposed to be in the bottle shop! Damn Alzheimers!
• I still ride wherever and whenever I choose!
• It’s not the age, it’s the attitude!
• Damn I should of put saddle bags on.
• When you need to feel the air in your hair!
• Officer, I don’t need my helmet in Walmart!
• Well they told me the Harley jackets where down this aisle.
• They can take my licence, but they’ll never take my three wheeler!
• Replacement parts. Let’s see, knees, hips, teeth …
• Senior Citizens Express Lane.
• Where the heck do they keep those Home Brand Super Tuners?
• Yep, was a tough choice – buy a Tri-Glide, or eat.
• Shopping basket crumple zone.
• Harley-Davidson has introduced a new range of electric bikes to meet the needs of its established clientele.
• I’d better hurry, this basket is squashing my meat and two veg.
• Albert, scanning the aisles for Metamucil, looking for that straight-through feeling…
• It might be a bit of a basket case, but at least it still starts in the morning.
• The Crustiest Demon.
And this issue's winner is:
• Mop and bucket to aisle six. There’s been an oil spill.
Congratulations Bente Ross, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!