Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO!
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES…
- Dog relieved after farmer said, “Ewe’s next …”
- Shear madness.
- Aaawww, I thought a dog was man’s best friend …
- Hope the sheepdog got a redundancy package.
- Looks like he’s feeling a bit under the weather.
- Lambs wool seat covers. Aussie edition.
- New Zealand, not Australia. Definitely New Zealand.
- Taking Barrr Braaa on a ride through the countryside.
- “Out of the way, Rex”, Dolly and I are late for the dance!
- He can’t be a NZ farmer – he isn’t wearing gumboots!
- Some honeymoon!
- Click go the gears boys … click, click, click.
- Without gumboots, where’s he got the sheep’s back legs?
- This new sheep wool tank cover is a bit bulky.
- This new ram off-road don’t go too bad!
- True love!
- Does she really like motorbikes, or is she just pretending so he’ll marry her?
- Has this particular airbag design been crash-tested?• See, you can teach an old sheep new tricks.
- I knew ewe guys would pick me up from the pub.
- Going to Prom Night at Oodnadatta.
- Aussie version! Going to the Deb Ball at Oodnadatta.
- Why don’t Kiwis stay in their own country and leave our women alone!
- Outback Über …
- She dines with me at restaurants too …
- Banjo’s Motorcycle School for Sheep.
- Pissed Again? Maa sheep’s taken me home, Officer.
- Mate, trade up to a Harley and you might get a real woman.
- Seat cover fail: The sheepskin is supposed to go under your ass!
- LAMbs approved!
- Taking the Missus for a Sunday ride in NZ.
And this issue's winner is:
• There’s nothing unnatural about 100 per cent pure wool for warmth…
Congratulations Nick Basiliou, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!