Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO!
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES…
• Deano’s bucks night was a riot, but his groomsmen were not quite ready in time for the wedding!
• We drew the line at riding in thongs.
• We forgot our kilts!
• Always ready for wet weather, we can dry off after riding through a thunderstorm.
• Not so Hot Potato Wiggles.
• The Terry Towelling MC – wearing their colours!
• What happens when the law bans bikers wearing their colours? They get creative!
• Who needs tatts to look tough!?
• No pants and no plates.
• The topless bike wash was not attracting much business.
• I’m too sexy for my leathers.
• When you spend every last cent on ya dream bike. Clothing ain’t a option.
• I was promised a leather patch, not Egyptian cotton!
• Can’t believe those bitches stole our clothes, but that won’t stop us riding!
• What in the cousin-lovin’ hell is going on here?!
• Riding cleanses you of your worries.
• We were dirty and mean, now mighty clean!
• We towel ya if ya come our way.
• I’m going for a shower, honey. Next minute, gone riding…
• You can’t throw in the towel if you don’t have one.
• So you’re going to hang us out to dry? We’ll dress for the occasion then!
• Misunderstood the criteria for Stripped Dresser.
• Introducing Dragon Togas – kevlar equipped for your protection.
• Big black Harley: check. Leather gloves: check. Leather boots: check. Now where’s me bottomless chaps?
• The new crossover episode of Vikings and Sons of Anarchy looks kinda low budget.
• Freshly showered bikers! There’s something new!
• Thats it fellas, we have all showered, so they can’t call us dirty bikers anymore.
• The Half Monty.
• Tank slapper!
• Who said you can’t take Harleys through a car wash!?
And this issue's winner is:
• They may take our trousers, but they’ll never take our FREEDOM!
Congratulations Ric Moss, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!