Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO!
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES…
- Eww … did you have onions for lunch!?
- Oh come on! You were there when I made the bloody bet!
- I can’t look, there are too many skid marks.
- I swear, if you hit that front brake once more …
- She’s the sensible one, she’s got footwear.
- Hang on? Hang on to what!?
- Ugh … this bloke is ugly, especially from back here!
- I’m fine with being topless, it’s being seen on a Jap bike that embarrasses me!
- So that is what a ‘hole-shot’ is!
- Liquid-cooled but still fitted with Love Jugs.
- The new Draggin Skins range – feels like your wearing nothing.
- I hope that is a dead animal that I can smell …
- Not everyone has a taste for Ginger Nuts.
- In-your-face turbo blow-off valve.
- My turn, I spy … with my little eye … something beginning with … ?
- Bugger getting a helmet, I need a gas mask!
- I think your exhaust is leaking!
- Garry, straighten your back a little and open your mouth a little more – I can’t see where we’re going …
- There’s enough arseholes on the road without having to see yours!
- Don’t you just love the wind in your face.
- Those weren’t the skid marks she thought he was going to show her!
- That’s not the handle bar your looking for.
- The moment when she realised that she was just one wheelie away from being cast in the next ‘Human Centipede’ movie.
- In these types of conditions, even the pillion experiences tunnel vision.
- So fast it will tear your clothes off!
- Must be cold, where’s your landing gear?
- Can you see the crack in my fairing?
- Push middle button to make it go faster!
- Go on, just pull the gerbil out.
- That ain’t bug splatter on her face …
And this issue's winner is:
• I hope he’s not going to do another stoppie!
Congratulations Trevor Haines, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!