Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section.
The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES
• Yes honey, Mummy does have the power between her legs.
• Now remember, don’t misbehave at the Show ’n’ Shine. That includes you, Dolly.
• Must be a baby Trump photo, “Best Pram ever!”
• Young Bill Harley takes his first prototype for a spin.
• 2019 Livewire Tourer Testing first pic!
• Do the vehicle and nurse come in sunset red colour option?
• Nanny where’s the seat gone?
• So, H-D reckon electric bikes are the future, eh? CVO tourer?
• The new model Nanny Glide just didn’t make the cut
• Golliwog in back spooked by the vicious acceleration, or did baby let one rip?
• Does the apron keep the dirty water from those fast-spinning front wheels off her dress?
• Strange the golliwog is the only one who has eyes for the road. And he looks scared!
• Mum, when I said we could go riding together, you could have bought your own bike and left mine alone.
• The mother of the leading link front-end.
• This year’s model comes with a wind deflector.
• Needed the baby to counter weight the front-end speed wobbles.
• Johnny was bought up on obnoxious noise, fuel fumes and high speed.
• Stop Mum! I am shitting myself!
• Front cars never became as popular as sidecars, too many wheels, probably.
• Golliwogs and ape-hangers somehow don’t go together.
• Mum, you’re embarrassing me. Could we not just go on dad’s bike?
• Young Evel, inspired by his mum, Mrs Knievel.
• Ah the good old days! When Golliwogs were not racist and motorising the stroller was the norm?
And the winner is:
• Introducing the new 1909 Pram-glide Limited.
Congratulations Chris Stanko, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!