Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO!
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES…
• Promotional poster from Kurt Sutter’s poorly-thought-out mini series concept, “Nannas of Anarchy”
• Trying to reach a new market, Harley-Davidson has just released the new Bingo range – with limited success.
• Grandido’s MC.
• Suck’o buck’o.
• The last of the Dyna-Saurs.
• Catch us if you can, sonny boy!
• “There were seven Spanish Angels at the Alter of the Sun,” sings Willy.
• Alzheimer, arthritis, incontinence … FTW
• Wives, we’re going to Sturgis with HEAVY DUTY in August for a ride, try not to mope and pine when we’re away …
• Old Smacker passed away, having had seven wives in his life. Telling all, he loved his Harley more. RIP Smacker.
• We too have been riding since 1903. So there!
• If you’re happy and you know it … give the bird!
• Life’s too short to sit around and grow old!
• And we all know the third rule of biking, don’t we girls?
• Putting tariffs on Harley-Davidson aye? Well stick this up your ass, Trump!
• Don’t mess with the Daughters of Hip Replacement MC!
• The new Harley-Davidson Country Women’s Association (CWA) celebrate their first birthday!
• Softail you say? Ha?
• See, there is a Harley Heaven!
And this issue's winner is:
• Nannas of Anarchy
Congratulations Peter Jackson, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!