Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO!
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES…
• I told the wife that I either want a motorbike or a steam train for Christmas!
• Chugga chugga chugga…
• Throw in a couple of tea bags and you have Puffing Billy!
• Robert De Niro riding Puffing Billy.
• New Zealand’s 2019 model Harley-Davidson out for its first test run!
• Kettle’s on. Milk and sugar?
• And I get 100 miles to the gallon…
• HDMC’s New Zero Emissions Steam Glide.
• C’mon, c’mon, let’s do the Locomotion!
• A vintage Harley 1831 model Night Train.
• The best way to blow off some steam is to go for a ride!
• This thing handles like it’s on rails!
• That guy’s got a one-tracked mind.
• Steamin’ Eagle Fatboy.
• First there was LiveWire, then this. What’s next? Hydro-Electric?
• Not a machine for Millenials. The warm-up time is horrendous.
• If James Watt was one of the founding fathers, the Night Train would have looked very different!
• That bloke’s off the rails.
• It also gives me an decent income on the side making cappuccinos.
• I think I can… I think I can…
• Nice ride in the Winter!
• Torque = 5000 ft lbs!
• Won’t go when its cold, but when it’s hot it’s smokin’!
• Anyone got a light?
• Solution on ending petrol dependency.
• Don’t look at the mantlepiece while you’re stoking the fire!
• Once I learn how to steer this thing I’ll be seeing you later.
• The 2020 Harley-Davidson Night Train…
• Talk about torque! She pulls like a train!
• Roasted Nuts.
• Where the hell did that rail line go!?
• When I get this thing wound up, it’ll huff and it’ll puff, and blow ya bloody doors in!
And this issue's winner is:
• Thomas the Tank Engine – The Meth Years.
Congratulations Fergus Gibson, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!