Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO!
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES…
• You take off the chain guard and I’ll tackle the rake.
• Yeah we can make it fit. I have a hacksaw.
• It’s not a Panhead! I specifically said get a panhead!
• Our first project, bro, do ya think we have all the tools?
• You know what dad says, ‘measure twice and cut once’. What does that even mean? • Chain’s on the wrong side, little buddies.
• Do you think dad will notice if we take his wheels too?
• It’s all about the customisation. That’s what the old man said anyway.
• Harley and Davidson’s grandkids keeping the dream alive!
• Alright. We got five hours to get this in before dad gets home and realises it’s missing.
• Young Mr Harley and young Mr Davidson at your service.
• Got a shoehorn, Jim?
• Something’s missing. Yeah … Nitrous!
• Will we need Stackhats?
• Uh oh, better call Doc!
• I’ll hammer, you chop …
• Let’s build an Arlen Ness commemorative bike!
• Personnel changes in The Motor Company design department?
• The Stage 4 Kit has arrived Charlie … let’s get to it.
• Are you sure Billy didn’t just want pegs and baseball cards on his front wheel?
• We could use the engine as a stressed member to keep the weight down.
• I say we go for a 55 degree rake and stretch the shit out of it!
• Shit’s about to get real!
• It’s okay, it’s my neighbour’s bike.
And this issue's winner is:
• Dad reckons when in doubt give it a clout … bigger the doubt, bigger the clout.
Congratulations Damien Wornum, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!