Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO!
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES…
• See told ya. One size does fit all.
• I ordered a Wide Arse M8 and this is what turned up.
• They call him Smuggler cause he’s always got a coupla kilos of crack in his pants!
• Watch out for those cracks on the road, they’re huge!
• That water I rode through shrunk everything … well almost everything.
• When it comes to putting on pants, Barry often does a half-arse job. But at least he wears a hi-vis vest so other motorists will notice him.
• Gavin hoped getting a motorcycle would get him a girlfriend. Here he is showing the car behind him his date.
• Harley’s frame and rear suspension field test …
• Does this bike make my butt look big?
• Young Billy thought he’d give motorcycling a crack.
• Tradie smile and Hi-Viz!
• He no longer uses a foot brake, he now sits on the rear mudguard!
• Tons of Anarchy.
• Bikie laws had made it difficult for Dave to wear his colours out in public and he was beginning to crack.
• Obviously not belt driven!
• One hard throttle twist and that’s a whole new meaning to the term ring stinger.
• I’ve been riding the pants off this chopper!
• I just need a little push to get me started … Anyone?
• Now, where’s that pillion gone?
• I don’t understand it, every time I get over 80kph I hear a whistling noise behind me …
• Didn’t this thing come with a seat?
• I eat Harleys for breakfast and shit these in the afternoon.
• Newest member of the Half Moon Motorcycle Club.
• For the love of God, I hope that’s not a kickstart!
• This bike literally hauls arse!
• The new Harley Hybrid, the 2020 FAT-TAIL!
• For Sale, just a crack in the rear.
And this issue's winner is:
• He’s showing plenty of guts and having a fair crack!
Congratulations Jason Duncan, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!