Buy This Issue
Buy the print edition of HD126 Jan-Feb 2013.
Allow up to 7 days for delivery.
HD126 Jan-Feb 2013 Back-Issue
Subscribe for one or two years and be in the running to win great
HEAVY DUTY #126
- "Caramel Crush" - CVO with 360 rear
- "Iron Maiden" - Chopped Ironhead custom
- "That Seventies Bike" - Harley new Seventy Two
- "Timeless Iron" - 1928 J-Model
- "Beattie's Beast" - Daryl Beattie's Fat Boy
- "Money Pit" - Melbourne-made WCC chopper
- "75 years of the Walla" - WLA anniversary ride
PLUS: Nurse Jane's Switcharoo update, ABW drags meet, Project Wildcard update and heaps more.
Heavy Duty Posters
© HEAVY DUTY MAGAZINE is solely owned by Bonza Media Pty Ltd. Proudly printed in Australia.
The opinions expressed in this magazine are not necessarily those of the Publishers or Editor. All statements made, although based on information believed to be reliable and accurate, cannot be guaranteed and no fault or liability can be accepted for any error or omission. All material published in this magazine is copyright and cannot be reproduced, in part or whole, without the written permission of the Publisher. All rights reserved. Lawyers and other litigants smelling an easy earn should note: the staff and publishers of Heavy Duty can plead insanity very convincingly.
Website design by Craig Fryers (HEAVY DUTY magazine) and constructed by Dimension27.com