Buy This Issue
Buy the print edition of HD124 Sep-Oct 2012.
Allow up to 7 days for delivery.
HD124 Sep-Oct 2012 Back-Issue
Subscribe for one or two years and be in the running to win great
HEAVY DUTY #124
- "Hot Chilli Chopper" – This El Guerrero Knucklehead is known as The Warrior!
- "USA Tour 2012!" – Look out Sturgis, the HEAVY DUTY tour group have left their mark. Another memorable and hugely enjoyable tour!
- "Crow Eater" – Adelaide Bike Works produces another stunner.
- "2013 New Models" – what you need to know about the 2013 H-D range is revealed.
- "Bank Robber" – Cool stylin' Bobber
- "Streamline" – The beauty of an era gone by.
- "Black & Chrome" – One tough V-Rod
PLUS: Ugly Betty update, Gasoline Alley ride, heaps of Tech Torq tips, reader rides and more!
Heavy Duty Posters
© HEAVY DUTY MAGAZINE is solely owned by Bonza Media Pty Ltd. Proudly printed in Australia.
The opinions expressed in this magazine are not necessarily those of the Publishers or Editor. All statements made, although based on information believed to be reliable and accurate, cannot be guaranteed and no fault or liability can be accepted for any error or omission. All material published in this magazine is copyright and cannot be reproduced, in part or whole, without the written permission of the Publisher. All rights reserved. Lawyers and other litigants smelling an easy earn should note: the staff and publishers of Heavy Duty can plead insanity very convincingly.
Website design by Craig Fryers (HEAVY DUTY magazine) and constructed by Dimension27.com