Buy This Issue
Buy the print edition of HD120 Jan-Feb 2012.
Allow up to 7 days for delivery.
HD120 Jan-Feb 2012 Back-Issue
Subscribe for one or two years and be in the running to win great
HEAVY DUTY #120
- "Blade Runner" - by Jesse James
- "Alley Cat" - Supercharged 1940 Flathead
- "Red Fink" - Knucklehead custom
- "Titanium Tough" - by Custom Valley Choppers
- "Trans Australis" - From Melbourne to Darwin, and back again!
- "Westside Style" - by Westside Customs. PHOTOS BY LEITH COWAN
PLUS: Bill Davidson interview, National HOG Rally and Bandit column.
Heavy Duty Posters
© HEAVY DUTY MAGAZINE is solely owned by Bonza Media Pty Ltd. Proudly printed in Australia.
The opinions expressed in this magazine are not necessarily those of the Publishers or Editor. All statements made, although based on information believed to be reliable and accurate, cannot be guaranteed and no fault or liability can be accepted for any error or omission. All material published in this magazine is copyright and cannot be reproduced, in part or whole, without the written permission of the Publisher. All rights reserved. Lawyers and other litigants smelling an easy earn should note: the staff and publishers of Heavy Duty can plead insanity very convincingly.
Website design by Craig Fryers (HEAVY DUTY magazine) and constructed by Dimension27.com