Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
sons of africa
• I never said measure them for a real ape!
• Hiding the Viagra in the bars was a bad idea
• They were right. One size does fit all!
• Okay now that we’re moving, how do l turn the bastard?
• Just swinging in the breeze.
• Hey guys check out my King Kong hangers, they are up there with the best of them!
• You really need to stop pulling things so hard.
• How stupid does that guy over there look with that helmet?
• A quick ride will sort out the sweat patches.
• No need stopping for fuel, I reckon we can s-t-r-e-t-c-h it a bit further …
• The view is better up here.
• Yeah, I won it off a gibbon in a game of poker!
• Mmm … what under-arm deodorant are you wearing?
• The I surrender bars were a big seller in Ethiopia.
• Maybe I should have washed that penis enlargement cream off of my hands before going for a ride!
• That’s why we call them Ape Hangers.
• It’s okay, Labor just won the Queensland election and they love us bikers.
• The long arm of the law in your own backyard.
• Duuude! What’s with the BO!
• Does it look like I’m over compensating for something?
• Did I tell you that they were giving a year’s free supply of deodorant with every set of bars sold?
• Thank God we have to stop for fuel!
• Nah, I don’t need fuel, I’ll just hang around out here…
• Foot clutch an optional extra.
• Do you think it makes me look taller in these?
• Do I enjoy riding? No not really, I just like hanging around.
• I bought it from Shaquille O’Neal.
• Nah, I’m fine with the ape hangers. It’s the suicide shifter that I’m worried about.
• Right turn, Clyde.
• It’s called freedom, man.
• My two favourite things are riding and chin-ups. Now I can do both at the same time.
• Yes, I come from Longreach.
THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS …
• When you said it has extended bars, I thought you’d found a new pub.
Congratulations to Chris Hills. A one-year sub to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!