Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
• Hey Carlos, do you reckon they seen me crossing the border?
• I’ll never bring imported beer to a party again, I promise.
• Hehe! Payback is hell! I’ve been waiting for a chance to get him back! This will teach his drunk ass to shave my head when I’m passed out!
• Told you the brakes were good in this van!
• My wife was coming to but she had nowhere to tie her hand bag.
• You got to take it when you can get it ZZZ…
• Safety first. Shit, I forgot my helmet!
• You reckon this is bad? You should see my wife drive!
• Courtesy bus for bike riders.
• In the dog house.
• No fuss biker.
• I’ve gotta get a proper bike, this is embarrassing!
• Is he still there? Yes, I can see him in the mirror. He’s never been the same since his wife left him and rode off on the Harley.
• I’ll do whatever it takes to get there on my bike.
• I’m so bloody tired, tied & tyred.
• Bob’s extremely rare barn find – the red recliner!
• Postman Pat was such an idiot doing a straight swap for my Harley.
• If this is Honda’s idea of a courtesy bike, they can jam it. Time to talk to the Harley-Davidson crowd.
• Hard times at Aus Post if this is their recovery vehicle.
• Loving the new taxi service in Sydney!
• We need to stop at the servo and squeegee that shit off the rear window.
• He just wouldn’t stop farting!
• Damn, these bloody toll road cameras are getting hard to avoid.
• When you get a decent bike we might let you in the van.
• Road testing the new PSI Comfort Seat… due 2016.
• New for 2016 Harleys Ride’n’Tied model spy shot.
• Spy shot reveals Harley’s new “Outbacker” multi-purpose, hang anywhere lightweight off-roader new for 2016.
• Ah, the life of an outback traveller. Comfort all the way.
• The chauffeured spare is looking a bit tired.
• Spare tyre? Tick. Spare bike? Tick. Spare rider? Tick!
THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS …
• Budget bike tours.
Congratulations to Scott Craw. A one-year sub to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!