Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
oh the humanity
• I told you not chase them bikies.
• If you had louder pipes that car would have known you were there.
• Does this mean I get a new Rushmore?
• Cut me some slack Frank, it’s only a scratch!
• I told ya not to put all the doughnuts in that side ya dickhead!
• No need for a tantrum honey, we will get you a red bike instead.
• It’s okay mate the scratches will polish out!
• Wow Ponch, I almost had them, dammit!
• It’s okay, next week we can afford a side stand.
• Don’t get upset old chap, we thought you knew we took the training wheels off it.
• Yes, I’m sure I shit myself!
• There, there, don’t cry we’ll get you a new one.
• Thank God it was the police bike not my bike ...
• I told you about those death wobbles ... officially we better blame it on the ABS.
• I know I’m a cop and I’m supposed to be tough but it landed on my toe and it hurts and I want my mum, sniff, sniff …
• It’s okay Bruce, just walk away. Don’t look back it will just hurt more.
• Don’t worry mate it’s not that far to the pub!
• It’s okay, it’s okay, she’s in a better place now.
• Don’t cry about it, I told you not to let him kick over you bike.
• There, there my pet, let’s get you inside and have a stiff drink.
• Maybe we’ll just stick to stopping criminals not doing stoppies …
• Haven’t quite got the hang of that counter steering yet, have we?
• Yes I know, a mouse crossing the road can be a VERY scary thing can’t it.
• If that’s you’re reaction when a kid says “Boo” to you, then I don’t know if you’re cut out for this work.
THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS …
• I’m sorry Sarg, I suppose it’s back to the Honda for another six months.
Congratulations to Matt Bondin. A one-year sub to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!