Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
what a pushover!
• Pigs might fly but they sure can’t land.
• Bloody learners still can’t park properly.
• That’s righ,t “hi-viz” doesn’t work! We want loud pipes or we all walk.
• Sarge sorts out another no good bikie gang.
• You bloody wimps – all I did was sneeze!
• When they told me the bikes were parked on the side, at the cop shop, I didn’t think they meant literally!
• Now what do I do? ... the police manual doesn’t say what to do in this situation.
• Who said the new police bikes were a push-over?
• Damn those new self-folding kick stands!
• I should have put my handbag in the other pannier.
• How am I gonna explain this to the boys at the Blue Oyster bar?
• Take a deep breath, then blow into the tube until I say “Stop!”
• I will huff and puff and blow you pigs down
• Who cares? No Harleys!
• They were all in too much of a hurry when they found out the donut shop has a sale on.
• Who said you can’t teach pigs to lie down?!
• Now for my next trick I will teach them to roll over …
• Where the fark am I gonna hide the doughnuts now…
• Anyone for a game of police bike dominoes?
• I heard of cow tipping, but never pig tipping!
• Police trainees show a new style in angle parking…
• I was just looking at them, honest!
• I’m sure we can find some poor unsuspecting motorcyclist to blame this on.
• Breathalise these bikes,
• Full weight of the force.
• Sleeping on the job again.
THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS …
• Laying down the law!
Congratulations to Chris Bird. A one-year sub to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!