Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
balls up custom
It’s all about making the most of your human resources. Here’s a selection of your Caption Comp entries…
• That’s not the sound of a Harley, so who farted?
• Watch how fast I can strip it down!
• If we can’t go by boat, we’ll go by bike.
• Fill her up with premium and she screams.
• Two’s company, three’s fun but four is butt ugly.
• Indiana’s new Karma Sutra Cycles!
• Body work done in Da House.
• Looks like a four stroke!
• Not boat people but bike people, where we going to house them.
• University Engineers latest assignment
• Refugees now importing their own transport.
• Now quickly twist the throttle and watch it come to life.
• Off the boat an Australia give me bike made out of Aussie tax payers.
• I think my handlebars might have a crack.
• Well it kinda has a human feel.
• 69er gone wrong.
• It’s the Heart & Soul that counts!
• This puts a whole new meaning on the phase man made.
• Check out my new ECO friendly Currie Cycle!
• Always goes first kick!
• We ride together, we die together, bad boys for life.
• The use of human resources at it’s finest
• The new 2014 Indians. Are you sure?
• The guy up front is a shocker!
• India’s interpretation of “Motorcycle Mania” doesn’t quite get the same support as the West Coast Choppers version.
• Bollywood’s remake of Easy Rider
• Worst ever Mild2Wild entry.
AND THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS…
• My custom bike effort turned out to be a balls up!
Congratulations to Dave Di Rado. A one-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!