Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
COME FLY WITH ME?
• These new naked sports bike fairings are flying off the shelves!
• HEAVY DUTY’S new budget fly-ride package for Sturgis 2017.
• Don’t mind me, I’m an idiot.
• And who said motorbikes don’t fly!?
• Bugger lane-splitting, I’m flying!
• This idea will never get off the ground!
• Is it a bike? Is it a plane? No it’s Captain Insane!
• Hey Doc remember me! I’m the bloke that can ride like the wind!
• Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
• Call my brother in Melbourne, I’m on my way for a visit.
• But it’s not a bagger?
• More cutbacks at Tiger Airways.
• I asked the salesman to find me a plane-looking bike!
• Mate, get it into top gear and she flies!
• Man, this thing really flies!
• The speedo is in knots!
• This Red Bull fuel really gives it wings!
• Air Force they said! You will do well they said! Not happy, I said!
• Now where is that bloody Red Baron?!
• Get a glider up ya!
• What a lemon? Last time I buy off eBay, sight unseen.
• The Wright Brothers’ descendants, still trying to push the limits.
• Forget the Goldwing, introducing Honda’s new Redwings.
• Elon Musk directs his innovative genius towards two wheels.
• The flux capacitor should kick in about now!
• This is just plane stupid, but it might take off.
• The latest aerodynamic option from Japan.
• Hey Roger, look out your left window. Is that your son on his peewee? I wonder where he got those wings from?
• When I grow up, I want to be just like you, Bulldog Plane.
• And they reckon you can get this with forward controls, yeah right!
• I think I can, I think I can, said little Buzzbox to Bulldog Plane.
• Lying bloody dealer, “Add wings and she would fly!” What bullshit!
THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS …
• Harley’s new tourer: The Ultra Glider.
Congratulations to Dave Beck. A one-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!