Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
get a real bike!
Here’s what you thought about these wanna be bikers …
• Who needs bikes? It’s how everyone’s seen in Queensland!
• If you don’t ride a Harley, you will just look like a clown.
• Check out the new H-D Ghost model …
• Clowns are going so fast you can’t even see the bike!
• It’s still quicker than Sydney traffic.
• Campbell Newman has the weirdest dreams …
• My new year’s resolution was to ride to Sturgis and lose 20kgs. I’m killing two birds with one stone!
• What do you mean my pipes are too loud?
• Oh no it’s the French Evolution.
• I really can’t see the value in these latest Harley replicas.
• Actually, it’s more comfortable than my old bike.
• The infamous Marcel’s raise their voice against the anti association laws.
• Don’t look at me like that, I’ll mime punching your head in.
• Do these stripes make me look fat?
• I see the anti loud pipe laws have taken effect in Paris, but this is taking things too far.
• Oh dear, how sad to have to pretend you’re on a Harley.
• Campbell’s Clowns MC ride again!
• Mime MC on their national run.
• Anonymous MC poker run.
• Wadda you lookin’ at, copper?
• Oh no! It’s the French undercover anti bikie Squad.
• Queensland Bikers of tomorrow, Campbell Newman style.
• With “Can-do-Campbell’s” new bikie laws, this is the safest way to get around.
• We told the cops, “You can take our bikes but you’ll never take OUR freeeeeeedom ...”
• French new anti-bikie laws: they banned motorcycles!
• Queensland bikie gang “the sounds of silence” latest victims of the corrupt anti bikie legislation.
AND THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS…
• The infamous ‘Marcel Marceau Mob’ continue to defy anti-association laws.
Congratulations to Justin Williams. A one-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!