Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
get to the chopper!
• Another off the planet custom from Alien Ness.
• What are you looking at? Nicholas Cage never had this problem in Ghost Rider!
• No, the bike wasn’t designed like this. This is the result of a smash up.
• They said my pipes were too loud, but they couldn’t find them amongst this lot.
• When you look like this you never have to worry about anti-association laws, coz now-one will associate with you – not even me mum.
• Now where did I install that starter switch again?
• Want some candy?
• Another out of this world custom (no, I really think he is out of this world).
• Riding is universal.
• Found it round the corner. Does it suit me dreads?
• Where’s Arnie now?
• Dating profile reads: comes with accessories, may contain sharp bits.
• You’re what? Booking me for no helmet?
• What do you mean I can’t ride with me mates? I’ve come 2000 lightyears to ride these awesome roads in Queensland!
• I is lookin’ fer the president of the Pink Power Rangers MC. Seen her lately?
• I thought you said, “Get building a chopper!”
• What? Haven’t you ever seen a Honda CB350F with an accessory kit before?
• I’ve seen Brum lookin better after a big night on the town.
• Chreathator ingredients: chrome, leather and predictor.
• Predator MC on a club ride: “Switch to invisibility boys, we’re about to cross into Queensland”.
• Don’t give me that non approved helmet BS. This is my head you moron!
• All this, and I ran out of money to put on a decent front wheel ...
• Next week on Alien Biker Build-off ...
• A Wild Hog? Which planet are you from?
• Hey, why hasn’t this thing got any skulls on it!?
• Quiiick! Get to da choppa!
THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS …
• Campbell Newman, your 11:30am appointment is here to discuss bikie laws.
Congratulations to Aaron Wynne. A one-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!