Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
Here’s what you thought about this green-thumbed custom …
• It’s a great bike but the mongrel never starts.
• My wife got me this. I guess she thought it was a better option than me cutting the neighbour’s grass.
• You wanna drag up the nature strip. I reckon I’ll grass ya!
• I thought I might make a few bucks on me way to Sturgis
• I told him it was either a new Harley or a new lawn mower.
• When the going gets tough the tough get mowing!
• Doing anything to keep on riding!
• The Lawn Rider is not afraid of going into unknown turf – no matter what the rake does!
• Bugger zero-turn technology I want cruising and cool look tech.
• Instead of a lawn mower how about a ‘Lawn Chopper’
• The ONLY time it’s acceptable to ‘cut another man’s grass!’
• The latest from Sugar Bear & John Deere; the Sugar Deere.
• Some people should be locked up for cruelty to machinery.
• If you think my trike’s cool, you should see my unicycle.
• Yeah, it’s low, but I hate it when I run over a dried dog shit ...
• This really cuts a low profile!
• This is really in the weeds!
• Yes dear, I know it is your turn to mow the grass!
• There you go, you wanted your own bike, start on the front lawn.
• Now cut that out!
AND THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS…
• This ride belongs to ‘Chopper Weed’
Congratulations to Tic.
A one-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!