Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section. The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues).
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO (pictured right)
Then enter your email address, name and phone number and click submit.
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
let's go shopping!
• Spot the difference, one handles like a shopping trolley and the other one is a shopping trolley ...
• Shit, I hope we don’t get pulled over for no helmets.
• Rider: What’s wrong officer? Officer: You’ve got too many items for the express lane, sir. Step off the bike.
• Pillion: Well, you’re running the bike in anyway. Rider: Keep the receipt for that dinner set then?
• Pillion: Ever heard of the word car? Rider: Ever heard of the word walk?
• Hey Dazza pull over … I can’t see the baby!
• I told you not to buy a 48 pack of loo paper ?
• Are you sure this is a genuine Honda accessory?
• Bloody woman! What do ya mean ya forgot the Tim Tams!
• I can see why you didn’t want to sit in the sidecar!
• Why do we always get the trolley with the wonky wheel?
• Geez babe, how long be for we get a real sidecar?
• I’d feel ashamed riding a Suzuki too but hiding behind a shopping trolley?
• That front wheel is wobbling again at 200kph! Where’s Doc Robinson?
• I keep telling you ... baggers are for bags! Don’t make me do this again!
• No shit man, I always help the misses with the shopping, I don’t know what she’s groaning about.
• This home delivery is getting out of hand.
• Why didn’t you pick me up in the car. I lost it and my shirt in a drag race to a Harley rider. He didn’t want the bike.
• Hey honey, maybe next time we should steal the motorised trolley!
• “I only need to get a couple of things,” she said!
• Can you go through the bottle shop? There’s room for a slab.
• Every bag lady wants a trolley, every trolley owner wants a bike.
• Hey love, have you got any sunscreen?
THIS ISSUE’S WINNER IS …
• See, I told you we could get more into the trolley than the pram…
Congratulations to Mark Pritchard. A one-year sub to HEAVY DUTY is heading your way!