Each issue we run our Caption Competition for readers in our popular Weird section.
The winners receive a one-year subscription (6 issues) worth AU$65!
ENTER YOUR CAPTION FOR THIS PHOTO
You can also mail your caption to:
PO Box 96
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
LAST ISSUE'S ENTRIES
• Indians latest rival, John Deer introduces the all new Farm Master.
• Are there that many 4WD family vehicles on the road now that this is the only way to see around them?
• Position vacant: Head Rest, er … I man pillion passenger required. Only buxom ladies need apply!
• No excuses to leave me home now darling.
• The mean green machine!
• Doesn’t get any cooler that this – that's what Shazza and Dazza think anyway ...
• Nah luv your bum don’t look too big on my bike.
• Is that pillion seat finally comfy enough for you love?
• All round good ride (possibly not PC)
• Her tatts insured?
• Altitude sickness pills are good gear.
• Adds a whole meaning to “Up” for adventure.
• She ain’t got gas or grass ... yehaaaaa!
• Yep! That’s my hoggley furgason alright!
• Okay love, just lean forward a little more – we don’t want the front end rising.
• Wait till you see the toilet …
• If you got boobs and ass I can bale your grass and the first ride is free.
• Does my ass look big in this?
• Okay love, now if we just lean forward to stop the front from popping up ...
• She didn’t fit on my Sportster pillion seat so I built this one for you.
• Fat bottom girls rock!
• On our way to Harley Days! Can’t wait for the Thunder Ride!
And the winner is:
• When cousins marry and build motorcycles …
Congratulations Gary Bourke, you’ve won a 1-year subscription to HEAVY DUTY magazine!