2017 nashville bike week tour
Join HEAVY DUTY Motorcycle Tours for the first ever Nashville Bike Week, September 14-24. The 10-day biker party is held at Loretta Lynns ranch just outside of Nashville, world famous for its musical history and the magnificent Grand Ol Opry.
We fly out on September 13 then landing in Nashville to collect bikes and head to the big party. Three days later we’re on the bikes for a tour of the best destinations in America's south-east.
OUR 13-DAY TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES...
- The iconic Wheels Through Time Museum (Maggie Valley North Carolina)
- Visit Graceland – Home of Elvis Presley
- Ride the world famous Tail of the Dragon (318 corners in just 11 miles!)
- Tour the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg
- Tour the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Guided tour through the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville
$11,990 solo or $9,990 twin share
Includes everything but beer and food. That’s flights to Nashville, accommodation, travel insurance, transfers, bike rental and petrol, Bike Week pass, National Park Pass, entry to Graceland, Jack Daniels, Corvette Museum, Wheels Through Time Museum, HEAVY DUTY tour merch and more!
PLUS we’ll feature YOU and the crew in a huge HEAVY DUTY magazine feature article!
For more info contact our Tour Co-ordinator
Gay Zazryn: 0414 268 155
HD office: 03 9317 5004
Or fill in the form below to receive an info pack via email.